WelcomeI am a fully qualified & experienced BACP Registered psychotherapy and counselling practitioner in individual therapy with extensive knowledge of working with adults and teenagers experiencing stress, anxiety, trauma and crises.
Counselling can helpThe prospect of talking to a stranger about your problems in living can be quite daunting. However this could be a turning point in your life. During your sessions we will together explore your issues in depth, making meaning of difficult feelings and patterns and how it may be a call for change and transformation.
As an Integrative Psychotherapist, I use Existential & Psychodynamic principles, incorporating Mindfulness, Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) and many other creative therapies in my work.
Counselling & Psychotherapy may be able to help if you are
- Not feeling good about life at the moment and you don't understand why
- Suffering from stress, anxiety, panic attacks, depression or finding it hard to cope
- Having difficulties within personal or family relationships
- Having problems adjusting to change
- Facing a problem that is hard to talk about or resolve
- Experiencing any kind of loss, bereavement or trauma